Friday, October 7, 2011

As of lately...

 As of lately we have been obsessed with a few things...well mostly me. Lately I have been loving anything to do with Fall! Pumkins, cool weather, scarves, boots, and mostly Halloween decorations! I think I put up our decorations about halfway through September...a little early? Maybe. Yesterday was freeezing cold outside and I came home to this little surprise! Homemade chicken noodle soup. Sam even made the noodles and I didn't believe him until I saw it with my own eyes. It was so yummy!

Also, I have been loving certain treats. When I get hooked on a treat I will eat that treat only for a couple months. Lately I have been loving Milk Duds and a Diet Coke.  I know it seems strange. I sent this picture to Sam when I had a bad day and told him this made everything better. Have you tried the new Shaun White Stride gum? It is amazing and it really does last forever! Sam and I are hooked on it.

Another current obsession of our is the new series Up All Night. It is hilarious...even funnier than Modern Family in my opinion. I love these three people.

Sam has been coaching at the Sorensen Center for quite a while and this soccer season he asked if I wanted to help him. I thought this would be a great idea until I realized how much of a time commitment it has been. Basically Sam has been doing all the work so far. I haven't even been to one practice yet and and this is my view during the game. Just watching. (Sam is coaching and he is the one in blue.) My excuse is that I bring team treats every game so that has to count for something.

2 comments:

  1. Yes!!! I loved this post. First of all, I love all those same things. (except for that we don't have fall) But I love Milk Duds with a diet coke...so tasty. Second, Up All Night is hilarious and I Will Arnet kind of reminds me of Sam.
    We miss you guys sooooo much. Please keep updating!

    ReplyDelete