Sunday, September 9, 2012

Our Summer

We have had a really fun summer and have been able to do so many fun things! Here are a few highlights:

Date nights

Jane, Hannah and Ben came to visit from Florida. It was so fun spending some time with this little cutie!


We were able to go to Europe with the Eichers family. We spent ten days in Germany, Austria, and the Czech Republic. 

Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany

Boat tour on the Danube River, Austria

Prague, Czech Republic

My 24th Birthday

Oakley Rodeo


Boating with the Jensen's

 I was able to go to Logan with Karen, Ali, and Babsie to see My Fair Lady.

Yummy chocolate soda in Logan!

Adam and Chelsey came in town to work on some Hires stuff and we were lucky enough to hang out with them. We all went to Sushi Groove and had a fun weekend with them.

Sam's 24th Birthday! We had a little surprise party at our house for him. It was definitely more stressful than I thought to get everything together without him knowing. Also, this is the first year he was able to have a Backer's cake because they are usually closed around July 25th.


Jon and Karen gave me tickets to the Utah Symphony's Disney concert at Deer Valley for my birthday. We were loving singing along to all our favorite songs. 


We went on our annual trip to Newport Beach this year with my family. It was so fun to relax for a whole week! We also stayed in a new place this year which we loved!

Adam and Chelsey were so nice to come visit us. We went to Ruby's and to Balboa for Balboa bars after. 

Crab cooker!

The girls!

Lunch at the Lion House with Grandma and Grandpa Eichers.

Wicked!


The first Utah game of the season!

6 comments:

  1. oh my I just happened to be updating our blog and saw that you had a new post and I got so excited!!! You guys had such a fun summer! I'm so glad we could at least see you a couple of times. I can't wait until we're home again! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited when I saw you guys had a new post! I am so glad we were able to make to Utah this summer to be with you guys! I love all the photos! And I need to hear about Sam's surprise birthday party!
    I love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you 2 and love that you updated your blog! Such a fun summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How am I just barely seeing this? Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So..... You've had a blog.... And I never knew! Now I need more.... I'm an instant junkie! Heart you two!

    ReplyDelete