Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Book Club

Last night book club was at our house. We read Unbroken and had a really great discussion! I was so glad everyone could come. It was such nice weather and we all sat on the porch while eating treats, discussing the book, and chatting. Even though I don't always finish the book it is so fun to see everyone at least once a month. Can't wait for next month! Anyone is welcome to come if they are reading this (since I know SO many people read this blog). Not pictured is Karen who took the picture for us but she is also in our book club and we love having her there!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute pic! I'm sad I couldn't be there, love babes n' noble!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic! Thanks for being such a great hostess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute picture!! I am so sad I couldn't be there!! What is the next book and when is the next meeting??

    ReplyDelete