Thursday, June 16, 2011

Our Wedding Day

Sam and I were married on December 30, 2010. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives even though it was probably one of the coldest. It started out the night before with a beautiful wedding dinner at the Grand America thanks to the Hale family. The next morning we were married in the Salt Lake Temple.

I wore Sorel's at the temple in the morning and it was the best decision I made. My feet were toasty warm while the rest of my body was freezing!

A family friend of the Eichers, Mike Ringwood, performed our sealing. He did a great job and made it so special for us.



The reception that night was at the St. Regis in Deer Valley. There was a huge blizzard the night before so we were glad that everyone made it up the canyon safely! This is the view from the hotel that day.


You ride the funicular from the bottom of the resort to the top where we had our reception.

Emily Brooks did our flowers and made the most beautiful wreaths for all the flower girls. It was probably one of my favorite parts of the wedding.

These are our bridesmaids and groomsmen.

This picture is hilarious! Our photographer asked our dads to hold hands. Their faces are priceless.

The Eichers Family.

The Hale Family.

The beautiful bridesmaids.

Miyo Strong was our photographer and did an amazing job.


Our cake.

Our invitations and rings.

This is our table settings at the St. Regis. Once again, Emily Brooks did an amazing job with the flower arrangements.

Our wedding favors were mini Martinelli's bottles of sparkling cider since New Years Eve was the next day.


Singing the ChiO song.


Sigma Chi song.


Our first dance.


Daddy daughter dance (and yes Carly is wiping tears in the background...one of the best pictures of the night).

S'mores!

That night we stayed at the St. Regis and it was beautiful!

Sam looks pumped! I think he was mostly excited for no more wedding planning!!



3 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm so glad to see you posted on your blog!! Now I can stalk you;) Your wedding was amazing and I'm so lucky that I got to be a bridesmaid. We miss you guys a lot! Love ya xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so so cute! Loved this day & love you and Samuel even more!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph, I am so excited you guys made a blog! I absolutely loved your wedding day. It could not have been more perfect -probably because you and Sam are such a perfect couple. I love that you are part of our family now!

    ReplyDelete